2016年5月31日 星期二

The way I wanna be


Met some pretty awesome people lately,

which made me wonder what kind of person I wanna be when I get to their ages.


It is not just about career achievement.

(Of course that is one thing I admire.)

It is not just about the great devotion they have made to the society.

It is not just about the mundane happiness.

It is about the personality and character and attitude.

I saw their life principles corresponding to every word they said to me.

The words they say are truth in their world.

The way they behave is the model guiding to the truth.

They are funny but not superficial.

They are interesting but also thoughtful and insightful.

They can be ignorant and they admit they are wrong or make mistakes when needed.

They carry abundant wisdom and they are generous to share.

They are masters while I am still a novice.

沒有留言:

張貼留言